Education Mandates Bill in Ways and Means Committee: H3722
H. 459 An Act Establishing an Education Mandate Task Force
- H. 3722 combines four bills with similar intent, H. 459 by Chair Peisch, H. 375 by Representative James Dwyer, H. 512 by Representative Chris Walsh, and H. 528 by former Representative Marty Walz.
- H. 3722 was favorably reported out of the Joint Committee on Education and is before the House Committee on Ways and Means. MassPartners will continue to advocate for its enactment.
The following two tabs change content below.
MassPartners for Public Schools
MassPartners represents a long-term commitment by the major education organizations to revolutionize the way members work together to support the public school community throughout the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Latest posts by MassPartners for Public Schools (see all)
- Education Mandates Bill in Ways and Means Committee: H3722 - February 12, 2014
- Educational Mandate Task Force: Act H.459 - October 17, 2013
- Testimony before the Joint Committee on Education - June 27, 2013