Who We Are
MassPartners represents a long-term commitment by the major education organizations to revolutionize the way members work together to support the public school community throughout the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- American Federation of Teachers Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Association of School Committees
- Massachusetts Association of School Superintendents
- Massachusetts Elementary School Principals’ Association
- Massachusetts Parent Teacher Association
- Massachusetts Secondary School Administrators’ Association
- Massachusetts Teachers Association
Committed to collaboration for student success
MassPartners for Public Schools is a coalition of the statewide teacher, parent, school committee, principal, and superintendent organizations in Massachusetts. Founded in 1999, our organizations pledged to find common ground on issues that affect everyday life in schools. MassPartners advocates on behalf of the public school community with state and federal legislators and represents the interests and concerns of public schools to the state department of elementary and secondary education. We share a commitment to improving public schools, to educating all children to high standards, and to supporting accountability within the education workforce. MassPartners is governed by a Board of Directors, employs a part-time administrator, and periodically issues policy briefs and position papers.